Thursday, May 29, 2014

So we are back to another Thursday, it seems like they come so fast each week but that makes me happy because I like to share with you guys everything thats happening in our lives. So today we went to this huge boutique sale at an ice rink near our house to look for costumes. I'm not gonna lie to you and say yeah I had a really good time there because that would be a complete lie. Truthfully, I really don't like to shop for random stuff in some massive outdoor/indoor building. Crazy part is that it was really cold out today especially for it to be May 29  - it was 48 degrees outside. You know whats crazy also though is that not even my sister Teara liked shopping in this place which I don't think I have ever heard from her in my life!!!! Another really strange part was that we were in an ice rink with no ice filled with clothes ..like its really weird being there with no skates and stuff. Whats funny though is that my sister Taryn said - she asked if the is was under the floor we were standing on and they just covered it for the whole summer........ Yeah that was my reaction too but I gotta live with her, so,  I'm almost used to it now at seventeen long years.  but yeah anyway it was not a fun a very grueling process, but it had to be done so that's what we did. In the end it was worth it we found a lot of really nice and really cheap stuff which is always great!. We found some nice fur stuff some background fabric for the set and some nice other stuff so in the end it was well worth it. Its funny though because jewel bailed on all of us after like twenty minutes. Then like with like ten minutes  left I gave up and went to the car, but I lasted a pretty long time so the family was fine. I think I was kinda just sidetracking then anyway. So yeah that was my little adventure for the day I hope you enjoyed that little insight into my life one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment