Friday, May 2, 2014

So today was Senior Day for our lacrosse team and it means a lot to me because my brother is a senior, and it is my last season of any sport with him. We played Liberty High School and won, I'm so glad for all of our seniors that they won their last home game of the year and tomorrow we finish out or regular season games with Phillipsburg high school who is our biggest rival and always will be. One of the best things that happened today was Jewel and I were going to pick up a ground ball and guess what? he hits me and makes me drop the ball! and I couldn't help myself to just start complaining about how stupid he was for that. I forgot where we were for a second and I said, "jewel" the way I would say it if we were playing at home. It was really funny.
This is our second year of lacrosse and we are both playing enough so we are really happy and hoping for a district medal for our wall by the end of the season. We have a really great team with a bunch of great kids with a lot of talent I am so happy that we got a chance to play this year. It has made and will keep making a lot of great memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment