Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I Made It, Thanks Mom

     Today was a bit bitter-sweet. I am officially done with high-school after finishing my final evaluation ever. Our family has used the same evaluator since Taryn started school, she as seen four of us now close the book on 12th grade. It is so strange to look back and realize for 13 years my end of the yaer portfolio ( a huge bursting binder of our year's school work and accomplishments/activities) has been a staple, a stamp or seal on my year and now my entire homeschooled life has been 'sealed'.
      My mom has taken 4 kids now through the ranks of school and we couldn't be better for it! One day I want to take out all 60 of our portfolios, representations of most of our lives and accomplishments, and just look at them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment