Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Feel that BUZZ

    Today I will be at my first rehearsal from beginning to end an I can't wait to see the progression of the cast in our pre- rehearsal workout. There is a great sense of energy within our cast and we are definitely feeding off that. Every time I log into facebook or Instagram I see a post about Tarzan and we are still 6 week out! This seriously boosts morale and and overall experience of each person. Thank you all! Anyone who can't make it to see Tarzan is missing out because this is something special.
     My only concern is to make sure we don't peak or burnout before tech week(the hardest, but to me the most fun, part of any show). This in mind, we keep rehearsal fresh and intense. Other than that I try to keep individuals positive and motivated but I'm open to ideas! I trust everyone(or at least most of them) understand and believe in the SFAP mission, they will give their all but each of us need help maintaining excitement over 10 weeks of grueling rehearsal. Further to continue pushing the show to people requires stamina.
       On the ticket selling side of it, when the gift cards  are earned that will definitely bolster competition which creates comradery and success. The cast individually set ticket goals which are on posters. When some members put 15, 35, or even 50 on that board you can imagine how inspiring that was to me and the rest of the cast. In addition to that each week on Thursday the cast member who sells the most tickets will get a 10$ gift card! That will be fun to announce.
      The atmosphere of Tarzan is my favorite yet, we just need to maintain it. >:[
                                                   Suggestions?
                                         





Facebook: Sing for America/ the gilberts
instagram: singforamerica  followwww

No comments:

Post a Comment