Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Making Music

Today will be the first meeting of the Easton Area High School cello ensemble! I have been working since Saturday to prepare for this.I have a four part Titanium arrangement I transposed and wrote out on Musescore and a list of scores I found for the others to choose from. My favorites are Hey Brother, Pompeii, Pokemon Theme Song, All Of Me, Sail, and Happy. The hardest part is that I can't do all of my favorite songs....that's life though.
           I don't know if I bit off more than I can chew but it is definitely a massive mouthful. After this I will definitely be more prepared for composing, arranging, and creating in our own business. Musescore isn't easy but it is a free and invaluable  tool.
 
 
IN OTHER NEWS EASTON BOYS LACROSSE 5-0 AND FACING THE RIVAL EMMAUS HIGH SCHOOL ON FRIDAY. Emmaus will be a big challenge but we definitely can overcome the Hornets.  

No comments:

Post a Comment