Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Day on the Slopes

hello all you people!
 
 Its Jorne for another Thursday writing. Today what the five of us are doing is skiing. Now, today is our one day we have off in a while. We go to Blue Mountain in Cherryville. Even though it is our so- called day off we are still in the grind of creating our musical, talking about Tarzan that we are producing this summer, and other stuff along those lines. Just because you're not in your average work place doesn't mean you can't get stuff done. Don't get me wrong, I don't really want to think about this stuff 24/7, but if I don't who will make it happen?!. So you gotta do the things you don't want to do, to reach your final goal.
Something that always keeps me going is the fact that there is always someone who is working harder than me, and if I sit back and don't try my hardest at all times, then I am gonna fail just because someone else did it first. I know this isn't the most positive way to think, but really it's the truth and the faster you accept that the faster you will reach the goal your striving for. Yeah, I had to get pretty deep there for a minute, but I just thought it was pretty necessary.
So, for some reason we always wait until the mountain is about to close for the year then cram all our days into a few weeks. This is fun sometimes, but it gets really tiring cuz we are playing lacrosse and after we ski we have to go to practice.
Yeah, some say I'm crazy for that, but that's my life - I never have the chance for a break... I gotta keep on pushing until I can't anymore and that's something that I do because I coulcn't live with myself if I didn't. Of course, I don't like it sometimes but the highs from this lifestyle far outweigh the lows for me.
 OK. That's all for the day. Enjoy! I gotta get back on the slopes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment