Thursday, January 30, 2014

Be Mine Valentine?

    Well everybody its time for another post don't ya think! Today I want to tell you about one of our up and comings shows. Just over two weeks away me and my family are going to do a Valentine's day show at Revolutions in Hellertown. We all love shows like this because it gives us a chance to do all of the love songs we have in our repertoire. For me personally, these are some of my favorite songs because love songs are so full of feeling. The hardest part about singing these songs  is to really get the audience to feel what your singing. It also lets you really connect to everybody in the room because at one time or another everyone has loved, or on the down side, been heart broken. When I sing a sad song I know I get a little choked up. Whether it be happy or sad, if I can get one other person in the room to feel the joy or heartache in that particular song, then I feel like that song was worth it. We are all learning new songs for this show that I'm sure you will all enjoy, including the classics like "Puppy Love" all the way through to the newest song out like "Clarity." If you love good music it will definitely be worth your while. Now let me get back to the topic of this post, if you are looking for a great night out please come out and join my family and I. I promise you won't regret it,  it will be your best Valentine's day ever!




WHEN: VALENTINES DAY
WHERE: REVOLUTIONS HELLERTOWN
TIME: 6pm TO 11pm















No comments:

Post a Comment