Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Awesome Update.....!@#@#$@$#%!#$%


 
I've got a few updates for you all. I am ecstatic to announce I started a pops cello ensemble at Easton High School. We will take our favorite songs, arrange and mash them up to create some beautiful music.
 
While I've been arranging this stuff alot of ideas have poured into my head concerning Sing For America. We are going to pick some of our favorite oldies, mash them with our new favorites, arrange and perform them at our shows in an A Capella fashion but with cello and percussion accompaniment. I can't wait to get them done.
Also --- we just finished writing the villain's song for my section of our original musical! All of us did it together in an hour. It felt great accomplishing it like that and it came out awesome! It has a feel of The Other Side from The Princess and the Frog.  Excited about premiering it, Jorne sings lead.
 
Lacrosse started and it has just been a blast. Probably one of the hardest things I've done, and the rewards will be epic. We play Southern Lehigh today, should be a good game - it is a good test for us. Finally, wearing those Easton colors feels right and the environment is exceptional. Sad it is now my senior year, but happy I'm getting to experience it, and the chance to wear the red white and black can't be replaced!

No comments:

Post a Comment