Friday, January 9, 2015

what did i even write??

It feels like we just spoke...

And yet time tells a different story. Sooo here we are on the second frozen Friday of 2015, and I hope your year is going even better than you had planned! 

Last week I had a blog topic all planned out and then I got a little too tired to write it so here goes...

JK I'm not going to write about that. Not because I don't want to, believe me I do... which is exactly why I can't do it right now. It is an important topic and once again I let the time slip away from me and now I simply don't have the gusto left in me. But on the bright side it was time pretty well spent catching some inspiration. With this full season of shows coming up I just can't stop the creativity beat, so naturally I've navigated here to blogger after about twelve other tabs I had up filled with costume ideas, beading tutorials, cool old movie scenes, pinterest, etc. all in the ever growing effort to wow our audiences again and again with our costuming ideas. 

I'm grateful for this time now, because when we get down to the nitty gritty there isn't a spare moment to spend "catching inspiration." Because of this little bit of extra time, earlier tonight we were able to go to this prayer meeting thing we had never been to before, and along with the inspiration;p, caught some Spirit, caught some friendships, caught some love, and caught some smiles. And now I'm catching some butterflies and a tear as I listen to The Wanted...*sigh* they'll come back together someday, I know they will. Oh and in case you were wondering, yes, my 2013 calendar is still hanging on my wall on April or October, both gorgeous pictures of Nathan. Anyway where were we? Oh yes, so if we don't devote the time now, even though it sometimes feels like we're wasting time, we'll be left forced to live by the light of a sad flashlight because it's too late to go looking for the moon now, and the map to get out of the tunnel was never finished being created. So don't be afraid to get lost in your computer screen once in a while, that way you'll be able to make your way to the moon.

night:) 

Teara

P.S. I owe you that blog next week...

P.P.S. I apologize if none of that made any sense. You see last night Taryn and I were up into all hours of the night altering a dress for a friend so I'm just really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment