Thursday, January 8, 2015

The will to do it


Hey all you people, I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years holidays but now its back to business. My day today will consist of a whole bunch of company related tasks. Which to some would be a drag, but not to this guy. I have a goal and anything I need to do to reach that goal is fun, because I know that every hour I work I get a few steps closer to the final prize. So today I will be doing things like designing our classes for the upcoming season, set designs for our spring show ect. Today we also have a concert performance which is always the icing on the cake of my day. You know a lot of times its not easy to just keep pushing through, to never stop, to have a want for something that you almost cant have. Then you stop and think and realize its these moments that make you strong that give you the iron will to win the day. Its one thing just to be given greatness but its a whole different story when you earn greatness. Personally I never want it to be given to me I want to earn it because when I get it the feelings I will have will send me into a tizzy of joy. Knowing that all I did ,all the time I put in was worth it, hard work is worth the prize in the end. Some say when you have big dreams your living in a fantasy, I say no matter how big your dream if you want it bad enough you will get it. I truly believe that anything you dream of you can make a reality. Well that's all for swag bag Thursday because my fingers are getting to numb to type in this minus 4 temperature. Dream Big, Stay Warm and Never Quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment