Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Frustration

    
This blog is the pure frustration of having a plan and not being able to carry it out......-_-. I'm not talking about a large failure of life but the more menial objectives that ruin our day when ineffectively accomplished. The smh moments that have the capability of impacting our life as they pile up if we let them.
     I had a plan for this blog for a few weeks. Today I performed for my FYS (freshman year seminar) "Finding Your Muse". We were to prepare a 4 minute piece, I did, with a twist. I picked 3 performances that shaped me as an entertainer put their highlights into a medley and boom. "Viva La Vida" on cello, 'Falcon In The Dive' from the "Scarlet Pimpernel", and 'Slide Some Oil' from "The Wiz". It went only ok but boy was it a blast. I wanted to upload the video but technology is hating me so that's not happening today.
      I got pretty mad after an hour of trying and then that opening paragraph just came to me and I was like "cheer up stupid , think about what is upsetting you and what others are are going through." Then I forced a smile and so far......it is working. my mood is back and now Jorne and I are gonna watch some DBZ and SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment