Monday, January 26, 2015

SNOW DAY…. OR NOT??!! WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY??

So what did you do on your snow day??? I know many of you probably still had to go into work and such but for those of you that didn't and had a little time to catch up on extra work or take a little breather… what did you do? I wanna know! COMMENT BELOW!!! :D

Today I had a pretty relaxing day. Unfortunately, just like when I was younger, snow days don't really exist. Haha Since we were home schooled we always had to do school when it snowed and now that we have our own business the work never ends.. there is ALWAYS something that can be done. It may not always be what I planned on doing but I can always fill the space. I love and hate that about owning my own business! Haha I have a love/hate relationship with my job.. but I love that! Hahahaha

Last night we watched the movie "Begin Again." It was a really good movie! Adam Levine is a surprisingly good actor and of course I love Keira Knightly. The songs in the movie were beautiful. Keira Knightly isn't really much of a singer but it worked with the type of music. I recommend the movie to you all out there! WARNING: There is strong language. 

We are about to announce our upcoming theater courses! We can't wait to start them, they are going to be a blast! So keep up with our website… which just got a little facelift by the way… and follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Gilberts-Sing-for-America/108875865839714 and Twitter https://twitter.com/Singforamerica5 and Instagram (SingforAmerica) to get all the updates! :)

www.SingforAmerica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment