Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Random

  So I am having some trouble figuring our what to blog about today so it's going to be a mish-mosh of random ramblings.
  First off I just really don't feel like writing anything today. I am not a fan of writing and I never will be... whatever.
  We had a Tarzan reunion/cast party last night which was a lot of fun. I really miss the show I wish we could just up and do it all over again! One of the girls from the cast made a really nice slideshow that we watched. It is a great memento to have.
  
   Random question but does anyone remember the movie The Princess and the Goblin? I love that movie but I haven't seen it since I was little and I would really like to try and find it like online or something so I can see it again...

  I am pretty annoyed about the stupid weather lately. There is still a month of summer left and it dropped to 50° blast night! what is that?! We just got back from a nice and hot vacation on Sunday and I was not expecting to come home to a chilly summer-_- 

  We are working really hard on some cool new Sing For America projects that we have coming up soon so stay tuned for some announcements in the near future!!

  Well that's all I have to say... bye=)



No comments:

Post a Comment