Monday, October 13, 2014

THE END?

Hello all! I can't believe it's been a week already... Time is flying by so quickly! I guess that's what happens when you're busy. I love being busy but I hate it when the time feels like it's passing In the blink of an eye. There has got to be a happy medium and I am determined to find it! Haha

Lately, we have been working incredibly hard on the show we are writing! Our life has been consumed with our melodies, lyrics, lines and choreography. Then on top of that we are teaching lessons and preparing for our Christmas show "A Little Princess." Needless to say, our life has been so hectic and crazy we barely have time to breathe haha. But we are so excited to finally present or final product of our original musical! It's going to be our greatest accomplishment! I'm going to attach the poster for our show so you all out there can come see it! Its free so you have no excuses! Lol We've poured our heart and soul out into this musical and we hope our audience will appreciate the work we've put into it!

Hope to see you there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment