Thursday, October 23, 2014

So we started working on the choreography and harmonies for A Little Princess. It is not particularly easy but it is definitely fun! On Monday we had our first rehearsal, we started teaching "Let Your Heart Be Your Compass" (one of my favorites!) and since half of the people in the show are Africans some of the words are in the African language... and let me tell you, it is not an easy language to learn. I was pretty surprised because just looking at the words they don't seem hard but they are. In "Compass" the words repeat somewhat so there aren't too too many different words to learn but it took me longer to learn that than "LA Vie En Rose" and French is extremely difficult! But it is always fun to sing in a different language so I am pretty excited about it!:) And our cast has gotten off to a great start so I have faith they will be able to handle it!

Also, our second and last performance of The End? is Thursday! It went well on Sunday and so this time is should be even better... hopefully... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment