Monday, June 15, 2015

I'M BACK!!!!

Well... it's been quite a while since I've blogged. I've been so consumed with our shows that we have been doing I've put this on the back burner. I didn't mean to though, I promise! haha

Anyway... so to give you a little update.. we are in full swing of our production of HAIRSPRAY! I am so excited for everyone to see this production!!!! We have an AMAZING cast and an AMAZING crew and we are at a PROFESSIONAL venue!!!! I think that everyone should see this show. You will be amazed by the amount of talent on that stage. We have a cast of hard-working, dedicated, Broadway-level, beautiful actors and actress that will or already have made a name for themselves in the Lehigh Valley and beyond. I am so proud of each and every one of our 60+ person cast! You will not be disappointed!!!

So as I sit here and type this blog, thinking about all of the things I have to do from sewing costumes to hardcore advertising, to hanging up posters, to rehearsing like crazy, I also can't help but think about what a blessing it's been to work with every single person in this cast. We have all made life-long friends and have created a bond that won't soon be broken. Everyone brings something special and unique to this cast that could never be replaced.

I just wanted to give you all an update of what was going on. Next week I'll have something a little longer and something a little different. It's good to be back!


-Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment