Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hairspray!!

     Well here we are, eighteen days away from opening hairspray. The set is coming along very well actually. We are about 58% done with it and its looking really pretty amazing if I may say so myself. So that is a big weight off of my shoulder, I'm thinking moving into our venue is going to be a breeze. That's when  I run into the problem of counting my chickens before they hatch. But regardless I am happy with were we are.
     As far as the cast goes, well let me just say we have a good show coming your way. The cast we have is super talented and the best part is they never stop working. But if they thought it has been  hard up till now they have another thing coming. theses next eighteen days are going to be the hardest of the show. Thing is, if they keep working theses next few days we can really make thing the best show we have ever had. And with the super powerful message of the show we have a chance to touch a lot of lives with our performance. There is a lot of darkness in  our world and too many people just standing by and letting it consume them. I want to be the difference, I want to be  a bright light that no darkness can overtake. That is my goal with show you can join that mission and join the light that this dark world needs. Or you can stand by and meld into the darkness just like everybody else. Be you make a difference for good and know there is only one judging eye that matters  and that is the one from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment