Wednesday, September 24, 2014

How Well Do You Know Your Siblings? part 2!

Hello:) so here are my questions for How Well Do You Know Your Siblings!

We each answered a set of questions about ourselves and then had to answer some questions about each other. The point was to try to answer the question how the other person would answer it, not how you would answer it for them. Here we go!

You are usually the first to react to a sudden event such as a telephone or unexpected question.

My answer: No
Taryn's answer for me was also a no (that question was kind of a no-brainer haha)

Your actions are frequently influenced by emotion.

My answer: Yes
Jewel's answer for me: Yes

You easily see the general principle behind specific occurrences.

My answer: Yes ( at least I think so...)
Taryn answered Yes also though so it's lookin good haha!

Do you consider yourself a good judge of personality?

My answer was yes, not a %100 yes but still
Jewel's answer was also yes:)

If you were another person would you be friends with you?

I hope so...
Teara's answer was that I would say yes. Now I'm just reading between the lines here but by the way she said it I think she actually thinks I wouldn't be... I don't know if I should take that as an insult...

Would you prefer Jimmy's (sprinkles) or any flavor syrup on your ice cream?

I picked Jimmy's cuz if it would be too hard for me to choose just one flavor of syrup... And I do love me some Jimmy's, mmm mmm!

Taryn's answer for me: Jimmy's

Computer or TV?

My answer: TV hands down.
Jewel's answer: TV ( computers irritate me haha)

Fork or spoon?

My answer: spoon
Teara answered: spoon

You dream you achieved something. You think 1) I will achieve it in reality. 2) my effort will be paid off. 3) I will fail. 4) only success in a dream, so what? 5) no special meaning 

This was a tricky question. I answered: My effort will be paid off, which I took to mean that you think you will have success in some way but not necessarily in the same way as the dream.

Taryn's answer for me: Only success in dream, so what?
That was the first question someone answered wrong about me. And I can't fault her too much, it was a hard question.

If you were a guy would you be a jock, bully, hipster, skater, or that annoying guy?

My answer: I would want to be a jock.
Jewel's answer for me: a skater (Hey, I'll take it.)

If you got to spend the day with him would you pick Eddie Murphy or Jack Black?

My answer: Eddie Murphy
Teara's answer: Eddie Murphy

If it had to be playing in the background for the next 12 years would you pick Taylor Swift's last album (yuck!), Ariana Grande's voice as Kat (from Victorious; not my cup of tea), or Austin and Ally (a really really stupid show full of irritating people on Disney)?

I had to go with Kat.
Teara got it right. (The other two options have me a headache just thinking about them.)

What is your favorite day of the week?

My answer was Sunday. I only picked it cuz I had to pick one but my favorite day would really just depend on what was going on that week...
Taryn's answer for me: Saturday

Now here are my answers for other people.

Is Taryn her toughest critic?

I said no.
Taryn said yes.

Would Teara spend the night in a cemetery by herself? With a friend?

I said no by herself and yes with a friend.
She said no to both.

Can Jewel remember his most embarrassing moment?

I said no.
He said that it was sometimes when he performed "Sisters" with Jorne. But it took him a while to remember and it wasn't actually one moment so I think I was kinda right haha!

Does Jewel feel he needs to be alone after prolonged socializing?

I said yes.
He said no but circumstances have proved him wrong. (And Jorne answered no for him too.)

Does Taryn piercer quality or quantity?

I said quantity.
Taryn also said quantity.

For Taryn: Bird or fish?

She said bird, I said bird:)

Jewel: gift box or gift bag?

I said bag.
He said box. There was no rhyme or reason to that question.

Would Taryn rather be sick on an island alone or with Simone she hates?

I thought she would definitely pick with someone she hates... And I was right!

Would Jewel rather spend a day with Emma Stone or Andrew Garfield?

I said Andrew Garfield because he always talks about how much he hated Emma Stone, but he picked Emma Stone... Smh


For Jewel: if your were a girl would your style be girly girl, edgy, chic, casual, indie, or confused?

I got it right with chic.

If Taryn was a fruit what would she be?

I picked pomegranate... She picked honeydew.

For Taryn again: water, fire, earth, or air?

I said fire.
She said fire.

What would Teara do on a rainy day?

This was a pretty broad question. I said song in the rain as loud as she wants (or in the house haha.)

She said watch Harry Potter and make a boat or of a flip flop. But I don't think my answer was wrong there was just more than one option!

Well that's it! How you had fun:)

P.s. watch the video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment