Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Greetings From Cali!!!


Hello all! So update...I am actually in California right now helping my friend. She is in law school at Chapman university and she is wheelchair bound. She has MD so I am here being her aid for two weeks.
We have known each other since we were kids; we met because we both sang for Dream Kids, which was a group that raised money for the Dream Come True foundation, and we have been close friends ever since!
Being one of her aids is a more recent thing though. She asked me about doing it a couple months ago during an internship she was working in DC for the summer. She was having a real issue finding people for three days out of every week so I was happy to help. Since this is her first year of law school she asked me to come while she got other aids set up and to train a couple. I was a little apprehensive when she asked because I left the week Addams Family rehearsals are starting. I don't like missing boot camp and everything but I figured I could probably get away with going before things get too too hectic. And she is one of my best friends so I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to spend time with her and care for her. I also didn't want to leave her stranded in California without help! That would make me a very poor friend indeed!
 Taryn and Teara are going to have alot to handle while I'm gone because Jewel and Jorne are pretty indisposed since football started:/ But they said they didn't mind so off to California I went.
I have been here since Saturday and I'm staying till September 12th. The best thing so far is that it is HOT! I love summer weather and I know it will definitely be Fall when I get back home so I am really hoping I can get a little tan in before I leave Haha😉








































No comments:

Post a Comment