Thursday, March 5, 2015

Snow days a blessing and a curse!

     And we are back with another beautiful Thursday and to start today I'm gonna tell you what's been happening since last I post . So this past Monday I was really excited because we had mandatory Monday for lacrosse a and all that really means is the official start to the season . It being my senior year I was really pumped for it to start but after the first Monday night practice Tuesday Wednesday and today were all snowed out so I kinda feel like the season didn't really start yet. I am enjoying the break so my body can heal a little bit but I'm also pretty scared because my coach has been really hard on us this season and coming from three days off I can see tomorrow being really tough. I can take it though as long as o can think about some simple sayings one of which being that. The more pain I feel now the less I feel when I'm beating my competition. The team and I are looking for a district title and maybe a state championship but to achieve that its gonna take A Lot of hard work on practice days and a relentless attitude that we will not be beat no matter what.
     On another note Seussical is going but its kinda on pause right now because of all the snow and ice we keep getting. Although that pause is only for the actors, because I assure you we are working feverishly to get everything we need done from costumes to sets to advertising we are doing it all on these nice snow days. The bad part is that with such a short rehearsal prosses we are getting a little bit behind but we are going to give a strong push and its gonna be the best show yet!
     Other then that I literally don't have a life because both those things take up a bunch of time. But I'm okay with that because its two things that I really love. No one complains when they are doing what they love.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment